Tuesday, April 8, 2008

GovErnmEnt "Grand" rE-opEning PartEEE

Hala! magdistribute daw ba ng Ecstasy. Here you will see Klein, a famous fixture of Government Bar. He designs most of the media posters of the club. He is a talented artist but lulong sa ecstasy. Sayang This is Ben/Neb Andico, he is a geologist? I think he works for a multinational company based in Australia. Visit his multiply and you'll see his travel schedule is always in australia. He changes boyfriend like he changes his underwear (or if he ever wears one.) Banggag sya dito that's why he was wearing his favorite black sunglasses to hide his dilating eyes.
Eto ang famous na Orange Dropper na minsan ng nagkawatak watak but again reunited. Siempre powerful ang ecstasy, it can unite people. Orange dropper because they drop the orange pills usually, but I heard lately nagdiversify na sila they are trying other pills as well.
Chris Uy, in his most happEEE moment. Need i say more?

1 comment:

Neb said...

He-he, I do wear underwear...

If you'd check all the photos where you obviously were selective in using for your bashes, I have lots of pictures there where I wasn't using my shades (which isn't really my favorite). Look closely and you won't see any dilating eyes or I don't look "bangag" at all.

Get your act right, basher.